Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday Bostyn, and Happy Valentines day!

Christmas was low key this year it was just Miguel & I and our kiddies in our cute house it was so nice, Santa Claus was VERY generous this year as he is everyyear because we have the best cutest kids in the whole world!

Miguel & I celebrated New years in CALI this year, It was so amazing!

Bosty boo just barely turned two we had a cute little party for her (pictures soon) I cant believe how much my baby has grown she is talking up a storm!

Valentines day Miguel took me to my favorite restaurant here in Dallas The French room it was so romantic and I had beautiful red roses for me when I woke up in the morning and a tiffanys necklace! I love you baby!!!!!!!

As for Miguel and I we have some news we are expecting baby # 6, WE ARE SO EXCITED but MIGUEL will be getting fixed LOL.

I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment