Sunday, March 7, 2010

I am a blogger now

I got this blog so that my family & friends can keep up with my crazy life!

Since Miguel and I have separated so much has been going on and I just want to thank everyone who has supported me through this! I am so much better & stronger because of all of you!

Brooklyn is FIVE now and will be six 4/21 and let me just tell you she is so freaking smart of course she lives with Miguel so he gets to see how much smarter she gets everyday! She is on Spring break now so I am so happy that she gets to spend sometime with me and the babies! My sweet little girl she has grown up so much! I love her muchly!

Javier is TWO and will be three 7/18 I still remember the day he was born he was so tiny and precious! Now he is so rambunctious he just runs around so crazy and he just loves Bostyn he is so sweet to her of course they got into some fights but he never hits her just bites her LOL! I love my sweet little Javier so!

Bostyn just barely turned ONE on 2/12 time flies I cannot believe this she runs around everywhere and always wants to be by Javi! She is such a sweetie I cannot wait to watch her grow!

As for me I still live in Las Vegas, when Miguel and I separated he was kind enough to leave me the house and two of our cars and continues to take care of us I am so blessed to still have him in our lives!

About this blog I do not want to put pictures of the kids up just because I don't want creepers looking at it so I am considering going private but still thinking about it! But for now it will just be posts about whats been going on so I can go back and read through it!

I am going to post some pictures of the house though.

No comments:

Post a Comment