Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Positive

I have had suspicion that I am pregnant again and its true without a doubt in my mind I am pregnant! This will be baby number FOUR and Miguel and I are only 23 but we are stoked!




Miguel is excited, nervous, and scared because we are not together right now but we are desperately trying to make things work out he is going to be moving back to Vegas in May.

Our house in Salt Lake will be for rent its in a nice area and it has 4 bedroom (master has walk out balcony), 3 bathrooms (master with jetted tub), 3 car garage, a loft area, and a really big amazing kitchen with stainless steel appliances. It is absolutely breath taking and we are only asking 975 a month which includes water but you will be in charge of the rest of the utilities (600 deposit). Since we will be living in Las Vegas we need to make sure our house is being properly taken care of if you know anybody let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment